Film Flap Turns One

Okay, so I've been doing this for a year now, and instead of celebrating something really original, it's time for the one year rehash of old posts! I admit that my original purpose of this blog was to build an audience for a web movie/serial release, but have calmed down a bit. I'm no longer concerned with posting every day, and rabidly trying to increase traffic. Nope, I just want to maintain a good place for information that I'd like to read myself. With that said, here's some stuff you may or may not have read, that wasn't half bad...

Most Popular Posts:
More Canon HV20 Goodness
Five Things I Hate about Microbudget Movies
Airsoft Guns Make Great Prop Firearms
The Canon HV20: HD and More for $1000
Ten Ways to Make your Movie Great, from Ten who have Made Great Movies
How to Write a Movie for the Sci-fi Channel in Six Easy Steps
Cheap Special Effects Explosion

Stuff I Thought Was Worthwhile That No One Read:
Five Things I Love about Microbudget Movies
Promoting your Film with a Titillating Title
The ARKOFF Formula (the full 6 part series)
Is Filmmaking a Young Person's Game?
Write your Screenplay from the Inside Out
Getting your Hooks into the Viewer

Enjoy, and leave a comment about what you'd like to see more (or less) of on this blog. Thanks!

Comments

Happy First Birthday! The blog is great, keep it coming!