Sony Vegas: Favorite Scripts



The scripting feature in Sony Vegas is awesome. It allows you to add scripts that perform all sorts of tasks that streamline and help the editing process. If you can't write your own (like me) there are lots of free ones on the web that you can easily add and access from within the editor. Here I share the basics of adding and using scripts and share a few of my favorites as well as a free archive that help with all sorts of editing functions.

"Everything folder" of free Sony Vegas Scripts

Comments

DIYFilmSchool said…
Thank God for this! I'm not a fan of Sony Vegas (as I think I commented elsewhere before), so I hope by adding these scripts I'll be able to speed up my web video production process.
Anonymous said…
Here's another bunch of free scripts:

http://sony.vegas.1.free.fr/